Architectural Plans from EPCarlson
We at EPCarlson offer a high quality, customised service producing Architectural Plans for a variety of buildings. We use the very latest CAD software to produce a range of services, ranging from Architectural House Plans for new build homes, to building regulations drawings for extensions.
It’s important to realise there are many types of plans, which must be specific to the task. We at EPCarlson will be happy to chat over any questions you may have regarding architectural drawings for your own project.
Types of Architectural Plans
- Architectural Plans come in many shapes and sizes:
- Measured Survey Drawings: Give architects the information they need to plan the working dimensions of the project
- Feasibility Study drawings: Explanatory in style, designed to explain design concepts of the intended building. Generally include landscape details, and may be rendered to appear more realistic
- Planning Drawings: The Architectural Plans which are submitted to the Local Authority for Approval of Planning Permission
- Building Regulations Drawings: Define actual method of construction. Far more detailed than planning application drawings
- Working drawings: Used during the actual construction. Most involved of all Architectural Plans, with details on fabrication, fittings and such like
Full Architectural House PlansIt’s also important that construction workers are given detailed, accurate information on the building project – which means a full set of Architectural House Plans to work from.
Architectural House Plans are subdivided into location, assembly and component drawings, covering floor plans; elevations; mode of construction and prefabricated components, if used.
Accurate, detailed Architectural House Plans are essential to satisfy modern environmental regulations and ensure the building achieves a high SAP rating. We at EPCarlson prepare Architectural Plans to the highest level of accuracy.